1. Eligibility: This promotion (this “Promotion”) is open only to those who sign up at www.shop.ncbtmb.org/promotions, who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating, you (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules (the “Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, Inc. (“NCBTMB”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
3. Promotional Period: Entries will be accepted online at www.shop.ncbtmb.org/promotions starting on Thursday, June 1 2017 at 10:01 am CT and ending Friday, June 30, 2017 at 11:59 pm CT. All online entries must be received by Friday, June 30, 2017 at 11:59 pm CT (the “Promotional Period”).
4. How to Enter: The Promotion must be entered by submitting the online form provided at www.shop.ncbtmb.org/promotions within the Promotional Period. The entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the Prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of NCBTMB. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of NCBTMB.
5. Prize: The winner of the Promotion (the “Winner”) will receive One (1) 21 drops Daily Dose Essential Oils Blend Kit valued at $24.99 (the “Prize”). Actual/appraised value may differ at the time the Prize is awarded. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by NCBTMB. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for NCBTMB to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected no later than August 1, 2017 by a random drawing. Winner will be notified by means of telephone or email within thirty (30) days following selection of Winner. NCBTMB shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these Rules by Winner (based upon NCBTMB’s sole determination) will result in Winner’s disqualification, and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated. The Winner will be required to sign a liability/publicity release within five (5) days of notification attempt or an alternate winner may be selected. THE PRIZE SHALL BE ACCEPTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND FOR WHICH NCBTMB MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS NOR ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY.
8. Terms & Conditions: NCBTMB reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in the event the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, because of, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the direct control of NCBTMB which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, NCBTMB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Additionally, NCBTMB, in its sole discretion may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by NCBTMB. NCBTMB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Rules. NCBTMB has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, NCBTMB reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. NCBTMB reserves the right to change these Rules and/or the Prize at any time, with or without notice.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless NCBTMB and 21 drops and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Promotion and your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Governing Law and Venue: This Promotion shall be governed by Illinois law, without regard to conflicts of law principals. Any and all suits shall be brought before a court of competent jurisdiction located in DuPage County, Illinois. In the event of a dispute between the parties, the non-prevailing party shall pay the reasonable attorneys’ fees of the prevailing party.
Sponsors: The sponsors of the Promotion are The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, Inc., 1333 Burr Ridge Parkway, Suite 200, Burr Ridge, IL, 60527 and 21 drops LLC, 290 SE 6th Ave #4, Delray Beach, FL 33483