This is a license agreement between you and NCBTMB that sets forth how you can use photos, videos, brochures and other content on this website (collectively, the “Content”) that you license from NCBTMB. By downloading Content, you accept the terms of this agreement. NCBTMB hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license to use the Content in any way that is not a Restricted Use, as set forth below:
- You may not use Content in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner.
- You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark or logo.
- You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work that is made up largely of Content.
- You may not use Content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale. You may not use Content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale.
- All downloadable or print brochures may not be altered, and may only be distributed in an office and/or professional setting. You may not resell any brochure or Content.
All of the Content is owned by either NCBTMB or the artists who supply the Content. All rights not expressly granted in this license agreement are reserved by NCBTMB and the Content providers.
This license agreement is effective until it is terminated by either party. You can terminate this agreement by ceasing use of the Content and deleting or destroying any copies. NCBTMB may terminate this license agreement at any time if you fail to comply with any of the terms, in which case you must immediately cease using the Content, delete or destroy any copies, and, if requested, confirm to NCBTMB in writing that you have complied with these requirements.
NCBTMB may discontinue licensing any Content at any time in its sole discretion. Upon notice from NCBTMB, NCBTMB may require you to immediately, and at your own expense, cease using the Content and delete or destroy any copies.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NCBTMB and its affiliates and Content suppliers, and each of their officers, directors and employees from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or in connection with any breech or alleged breach by you (or anyone acting on your behalf) of any of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without reference to its laws relating to conflicts of laws. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of the State of Illinois and shall be properly filed within any court of competent jurisdiction located in the State of Illinois.